This isn’t a new topic, but it seems worth a mention every now and then within the WordPress blog community. I love connecting with other bloggers and occasionally a website makes that hard if not impossible to do. Here are a few tips.
Definitely take a look at these if:
- You are leaving likes and comments on other blogs and not getting return visits.
- Everyone likes your old posts and seems to ignore your recent posts.
- You’ve changed your blog address at any time (WP may still be directing your readers to the old deleted site!)
1. Make sure your links to your site are working. Unfortunately, this isn’t handled in just one place:
- In your blog profile: Go to WP Admin – Users – My Profile. At the bottom of the page, make sure your website address is correct.
- In your gravatar: Go to WP Admin – Users – My…
View original post 195 more words