It is a dry version of chicken coated with spices and masala powders. In this preparation, chicken will cook first, and then roasted in the of masala. In the same way you can try other meat also. This will goes well with rice, roti, chapathi etc.
- Chicken – 1 Kg
- Onion – 3, thinly sliced
- Green chilies – 4, slit
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tablespoon
- Tomato – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 2 tablespoon
- Pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala – 1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves
- Mix chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt with little water.Marinate the chicken in this mix and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Cook the chicken on a medium flame and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add curry leaves, sliced onions, green chilies and…
View original post 70 more words