- http://www.talesoftheravenousreader.com/2017/09/leigh-bardugo-sheds-new-light-on-diana_22.html The story behind the legend. As a kid, I remember watching Wonder Woman and being awed that a woman could do the things she could. I didn’t see that a lot on television and it’s one of the reasons I try and write diverse characters so that others can see themselves for the wonderful, remarkable individuals they are regardless of who they are, the color of their skin, their gender, their religion.
- http://kriswrites.com/2017/09/22/the-runabout-published/ Boss & crew. The Diving series.
- https://teripolen.com/2017/09/21/last-star-burning-last-star-burning-1-by-caitlin-sangster-bookreview-dystopian/ In a hostile world, trust is a luxury.
- https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/rosies-bookreview-team-rbrt-dark-fantasy-the-blood-king-by-keithwardwrite/ Medieval, brutal.
- https://princessofthelight.wordpress.com/2017/09/21/relaunch-the-vampire-of-blackpool-by-spookymrsgreen-paranormal-asmsg-books/ A contemporary Gothic story.
- http://www.parajunkee.com/blog/2017/09/21/children-refuge-blog-tour/ Children of Exile series.
- http://www.fantasyliterature.com/reviews/nyxia/ An adventurous, page-turner of YA book. More than just another game competition.
- http://middlegrademania.blogspot.com/2017/09/childrens-books-daily-mentions-three.html Three books recommended for boys.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/09/kersten-hamilton-book-lifetime/ A girl whose choices would destroy her family and her courage would make it whole again.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/09/wanted-superhero-to-save-world-blog.html Will they be able…
View original post 159 more words