- https://www.janefriedman.com/writing-ya/ Kids want to see themselves in fiction. The real stuff.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/10/start-creative-writing-club-kids/ Want to start a writing club for kids?
- http://www.adventuresinyapublishing.com/2017/10/gwen-c-katz-author-of-among-red-stars.html On writing historical fiction.
- http://romanceuniversity.org/2017/10/06/how-to-add-depth-to-your-protagonist-by-angela-ackerman/ Tools to help you add depth to your characters.
- https://stevelaube.com/when-does-book-become-public-domain/ Copyright before 1923, public domain.
- https://stevelaube.com/dont-write-know/ Write what you want to know.
- http://novelrocket.com/2017/10/that-time-when-i-killed.html/ Writing with your own method. Whether that’s plotted or pantster, do it your way.
- http://www.booksandsuch.com/blog/take-close-look-first-chapter/ Your first chapter is crucial.
- http://annieneugebauer.com/2017/10/03/books-brew-boo/ Publications and giveaways.
- https://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/preparing-for-nanowrimo/ Q & A session.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/news-round-up-week-ending-6-october-2017/ Women in horror film festival.
- http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/tod-a19-orrin-grey-whos-afraid-of-the-painted-monster/ Secrets of the origins of his latest collection.
- http://annerallen.com/2017/10/author-pen-names-digital-age/ I agree you should use one name across genres. I use a pen name. It seemed the safest bet with my past and truthfully, I don’t want my ex’s last name to get the credit. I couldn’t change my last…
View original post 387 more words