Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, all you have to do is publish a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Brawl
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- a noisy quarrel, squabble, or fight.
- a bubbling or roaring noise; a clamor.
- Slang. a large, noisy party.
verb (used without object)
- to quarrel angrily and noisily; wrangle.
- to make a bubbling or roaring noise, as water flowing over a rocky bed.