Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Junction
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
- an act of joining; combining.
- the state of being joined; union.
- a place or point where two or more things are joined, as a seam or joint.
- a place or point where two or more things meet or converge.
- a place or station where railroad lines meet, cross, or diverge.
- an intersection of streets, highways, or roads.
- something that joins other things together:He used the…
View original post 13 more words