Daily Prompts – Words and Images
To participate in This Daily Prompt, simply a post on your own blog that responds to the prompt. It can be words, images, anything that you like. Put the link (listed below) in your post to create the automatic pingback. You can leave a link to your post in the comments if you wish.
Today’s Word: Exalt
Here is the URL link you can copy to your post:
verb (used with object)
- to raise in rank, honor, power, character, quality, etc.; elevate:He was exalted to the position of president.
- to praise; extol:to exalt someone to the skies.
- to stimulate, as the imagination:The lyrics of Shakespeare exalted the audience.
- to intensify, as a color:complementary colors exalt each other.
- Obsolete. to elate, as with pride or joy.